Thursday 6 May 2010

Long time no blog

Well what do I say? I haven't posted because...well...nothing's bloody happening!

I need excitement! All i'm doing on FFXI atm is going through the same old routine, majority of my time actually playing is spent doing the weekly events, otherwise i'm in an occasional merit pt or just standing in WG afk while I do something else.

Over the last week i've been trying to get Nyzul 6-10 done but still it continues to annoy me but I gain some understanding of why, the people who need 6-10 are the ones who don't actually have a decent job for nyzul! Going in with RDM (me), WHM, SCH, WAR, SAM, THF was just weird, ok out of those THF is the only one that isn't really needed in a floor climb but 3 mage jobs was certainly not the best set up but I was desperate.

We did well I suppose, got to floor 10 and timed out...just had a code lamp to go....if only we hadn't killed that gear and lost a minute...

I suppose the only thing of interest lately was Dynamis and only because I unintentionally MPKed everyone (yeah I know...) basically Shammus always tries to get a clean pull on the 4 statues in front of megaboss but they always link, this time it looked really good and for a moment it looked clean so I yelled on vent "NO LINK!".

Unfortunately just after i'd said that loads of mobs then appeared and zoomed past my screen, it was too late and the damage was done, Shammus was already at camp and they were doomed, so in all my courage and bravery...I hid.

When I went to camp some people were dead, a lot of the mobs didn't get attacked so had moved back to their start positions and I attempted to help control the mobs at camp, too many mobs and too much death already and I guess I got the death I deserved.

As for excitement, well I was hoping we'd be doing "Splitting Heirs" all week but we didn't take La Vaule (S) back so that's a no, i've also been trying to get Alfsta and Linnd to do ENM with me for a while but it never seems to work out, I blame different time-zones, added to that Dannik has suddenly shown up and stolen them, saying they owe him a Hagun so I guess ENM is out of the question for a while too...

PS Adding to this gloriously boring week we are farming in sky right now and trying to pop temperance in sea...awesome. Well at least we have a lot of Icelands coming up in dyna and an Ultima in Limbus.

1 comment: