Friday 28 January 2011

Has it really been 2 months?

I remember when I posted my last blog I was telling myself it was the start of regular blogging...yeah that turned out well didn't it?

Perhaps i'm not much of a blogger or maybe it's a sign of how the game has changed, less to blog about, even regular bloggers (/cough Jacinda) have slowed down.

Anyway...updates updates, let me browse through the screenshots...


The screenshot says it all, after all the camping, after having to put up with all the bots, the Velocious Belt finally dropped, a big part of that has to go to Dannik who camped it over the past few days with me and actually proced TH11 here which is why i'm glad he got Trotter Boots 2 days later. Also if you're wondering, that /tell is from someone who said they GMed me, couldn't work out why, maybe they were bitter.

Do I really need to explain these ones? When charms happen in Dynamis i'm usually on the recieving end of a death so to get 2 in one run was fantastic! So that's Tidis 1-0 Negaa, Tidis 1-0 Merlo and Tidis 2-2 Aristocrats, I leveled the score!

In case you didn't know, i've been killed twice before in Dynamis, once by Swordman who...I can't get revenge on anymore :( and Shamus who...I will get one day, little taru bastard!

No comments:

Post a Comment